HOME WHY FILTER RAC INSTALL QandA BUY CONTACT
* Illustrated are all the tools you should need.
* Insert drain pan under vehicle and loosen top hose clamp.
* Remove top hose.
* Temporarily insert the Coolfilter to assess size required..
* Mark Coolfiter when fitting snugly against end of top hose.
* Cut spirally down to and around the Coolfilter at the mark.
* Avoid squeezing Coolfilter during cutting proceedure.
* Insert Coolfilter with open end first.
* It may help to remove the sharp edges created during cutting.
* If the diameter is slightly large a cut in the rim may allow the rim to overlap.
* Insert the Coolfilter 20mm into top hose and refit hose.
* Tighten top hose correctly.
* Top up radiator and replace cap.
* Affix sticker provided in an easily-seen position.
DO NOT FORGET TO CLEAN THE FILTER PERIODICALLY !